IRSC is committed to promote a positive and supportive culture for all employees, customers and learners.
The Company aims to ensure that no one experiences discrimination or less favorable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origin, age or gender.
IRSC Safety Solutions will work to ensure that employees are:
- The Company will ensure that all employees have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect.
- The employees are treated in a fair manner in an environment where the Company does not accept any unethical practices.
- The Company does not tolerate any biased view in treating the delegates, learners, clients and employees.
- All employees are treated fairly and without discrimination during their employment, commencing with the recruitment process and have access to promotions when available based on merit.
- Able to work in a safe environment.
- The company will ensure that the equality policy is informed to delegates, clients, customers and employees.
- If anyone breaches the policy, it may be taken seriously and fully investigated
- The policy will be reviewed once in a year or as per the situations decided by the Management.