IRSC is committed to support and provide assistance to Disabled persons
The Company aims to ensure that suitable care will be taken for the disabled persons. IRSC will work to ensure on the following:
- The Institute will comply with Persons with Disability Act 1995.
- The Institute shall initiate suitable assistive devices like reserved parking, rest rooms and other supportive devices to promote disabled persons’ learning capacities.
- The Institute will initiate further actions to render equal opportunity for their education.
- The Institute will educate her staff to initiate special focus and attention for the disabled persons.
- The Institute shall ensure that the disabled person has access to education at a discounted price.
The institute will provide financial benefit for the lost income incase of inability to work due to temporary disability