IRSC is committed to listen to the complaints made by the students. IRSC will work to ensure on the following:
- Complaints based on the services offered by the company are valued and respected as a right and responsibility.
- Complainants are listened carefully and treated with respect.
- Complaints are treated in confidence.
- The complaints received, will be given due attention and wherever possible the company will seek early resolution to the satisfaction of all.
- Complaints are addressed within reasonable and clearly published timescales.
- Complainants will be kept informed of reasons for delay and projected timescales.
- Staff will be trained and empowered to resolve complaints at the earliest opportunity as appropriate.
- No complainant shall suffer any bias or prejudice as a result of making a complaint.
- There will be consistent recording of information about complaints in order to identify trends and inform improvements.
- Any complaint about a service is logged into database and flagged for appropriate information
Complaints Handling Procedure
Customer complaints are important to IRSC. The complaints received from delegates normally provide solutions to improve the grey areas of the Company.
Delegates are encouraged to effectively communicate any issue or a problem, with the Administration Executive of the Company.
- Complaints can be made by letter or email or telephone. Please send the complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +91 04652 425757.
- The complaints received will be acknowledged with a receipt, within one working day.
- The Admin Executive views all complaints seriously and aims to address the complaints thoroughly, promptly, and politely within three working days.
- If the complaints are not answered to the satisfaction of the complainant, then he or she can contact the Director (Operations) who will make all efforts to provide the solutions.
- The Centre In Charge (Operations) will make all efforts to solve the complaints internally, within one working day. If the complainant is not satisfied by the solutions offered, then the complaint will be referred to the concerned Awarding body (ex: NEBOSH or IOSH). This will be done within one working day.
- The complaints will be followed up with the concerned Awarding body. But, the time scale will depend on the concerned Awarding body, which may depend on the nature of issue and also will be governed by the standard operating procedure/policy as stipulated by the Quality/Standards department of the concerned Awarding body.
- As far as issues concerned outside IRSC, the decision of the concerned Awarding body is final.
- All complaints and the corresponding correspondence will be treated in confidence. The procedures and their outcomes will be regularly reviewed
All complaints and the corresponding correspondence will be treated in confidence. The procedures and their outcomes will be regularly reviewed