Develop their managerial skills, decision-making and to improve their problem solving ability, through case studies, lectures, role-plays and business games with special focus on Safety Management in all industry.
Applicants who have qualified themselves in P.G. Diplomas in Management of any University / or any recognized institute and those who have worked in Managerial / Executive / Supervisory cadre in a Manufacturing / Marketing / Banking / Service organizations will be given preference.
- First year
- Principles of Managements and Organizational Behaviour.
- Human Resource Management.
- Marketing Management.
- Financial Management.
- Fundamentals of Safety.
- Safety and the Law.
- Fire Engineering.
- Safety in Construction Industry.
- Second year
- Safety Management.
- Safety Engineering.
- Appraisal, Analysis, Inspection and Control Procedures
- Environmental Education.
- Production and Materials Management.
- Project and Viva-voce Examinations (or)
- Safety in Chemical Industry
- Safety in Electrical Industry
Candidates: Passed 12th with Science stream subjects